Southeast Asian Elder Advancement Program
Designed to Enhance Independence, Community Connection, and Cultural Preservation
CSEA’s Southeast Asian Elder Advancement Program strives to embrace the Southeast Asian culture and tradition of respecting our elders by supporting them with an array of wraparound services. The program provides our elders with family engagement support, healthy nutrition, language support, and physical activities/exercise to promote independence, community connection, and healthy living.
Free Services Available!
- Financial counseling and planning for future post-retirement needs.
- Assistance in applying for SNAP, Medicaid, Rent Relief, Utility assistance, tax preparation, and other income assistance
- Educational and Health Awareness workshops
- Healthy nutritional information, healthy meals, and ethnically appropriate foods
- Recreational activities and exercise
Cultural activities such as sewing, cooking, music, and art.
- English Language Skills
- ESL classes and skill training